- A leading university with a focus on entrepreneurship and research.
- First student business incubator in Russia.
- First technology park in Russia.
- One of the world's top 19 entrepreneurial universities (2013 MIT study).
- Four stars in the QS Stars ranking.
- 18% international students in the total student body.
- 7th by share of international students in Russia (2019 QS University Rankings: EECA).
- Students representing 36 countries.
- Double degree programs with universities in the US, France, Japan, Kazakhstan.
- European diploma supplement.
- Inexpensive and comfortable dormitory for international students.
- 29 sports clubs: basketball, volleyball, football, etc..
- Largest distance learning center east of the Urals.
- Leadership in innovation-driven development through programs for continuous generation of new ideas, technologies and business projects.
In the QS Stars Ranking