Students of Russian universities must have the sufficient knowledge of Russian to complete degree programs. The main goal of the TUSUR Center of Training for International Students is to teach Russian as a foreign language to international students, postgraduates and trainees.
Russian as a foreign language is a taught subject in Russian and foreign universities. Students of the “Russian as a foreign language” program train for the TORFL and study Russian as a means of communication and learning, as the language of their major.
The Center offers a foundation program for international applicants to academic programs at TUSUR. The program includes the subjects that are necessary to pass the entrance examination.
The Center focuses its activities on:
- - teaching Russian as a foreign language to international students and postgraduates of TUSUR;
- - training international students for the entrance examination (Physics, Mathematics, History of Russia, Social Studies, Chemistry) as part of the preparatory course;
- - offering full-time and distance learning Russian language courses for international students, postgraduates and exchange students;
- - hosting the winter and summer schools teaching Russian as a foreign language;
- - carrying out the state testing for the basic, certification levels I and II and the Russian language proficiency testing for the naturalization procedure.