To become a student of Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, please:
1. Chose one of the educational programs:
- Pre-university training program
- Programs of higher professional education (Bachelor and Master degrees)
- Postgraduate programs
2. Download the application form (apform_en.pdf) and fill in it.
4. Receive the official invitation for entry into the Russian Federation within one month after application.
5. Use the invitation letter to apply for a student visa to the Russian consulate in your country. Specify the purpose of entry as "STUDIES / INTERNSHIP / POSTGRADUATE STUDIES" and the host organization as "TUSUR". Please contact the Russian consulate in your country for further details of the Russian visa procedure.
6. Arrive to the university at least 5 days prior to the beginning of classes and at least one month prior to expiration of your invitation and visa.
8. Upon your arrival to Tomsk, register with the migration authorities by submitting your foreign passport with a valid Russian visa and the migration card issued to you upon entry to the territory of Russia, and copies of your travel documents (tickets, boarding pass).
9. Submit the following documents for admission:
- original of education certificate and its supplements;
- copy of certificate of recognition of the foreign education certificate (subject to the applicable law of Russia);
- certified Russian translation of the foreign education certificate and its supplements;
- дfor citizens of CIS countries and Mongolia: notarized copy of birth certificate and its notarized Russian translation;
- voluntary health insurance policy valid in Tomsk;
- certificate of health (mandatory notes on negative status for tuberculosis, leprosy, STDs and malaria);
- certificate of HIV-negative status;
- 6 photos, 3*4 cm (black and white, matte).
Please note that the first and last name featuring in all Russian translations of your documents must be the same first and last name stated in your visa.
Students are enrolled only after passing entrance exams. Fee-paying students must sign the paid educational services agreement with the university and pay for at least one semester before the beginning of classes.